Large Sound System & Technician (Includes Lighting)
Audio & lighting rig with technician suitable for up to a 9 piece band in small to large ballrooms of 60-400 people. Also great for DJ setups or speeches and background music at corporate events & private parties.
Why choose us instead of another rental store?
Other rental stores:
|Costly fees for reservations||Reservations are free!|
|No delivery||FREE delivery|
|Never know what equipment you'll get||
Always know what you'll get
|No technicians or grumpy technicians||
Always friendly technician
What's in this rig?
- Front: 2 x Yorkville PSA1 line array speakers, 2 x Yorkville 15" Parasource Subs
- Monitors: 4 x Yorkville NX10C
- Mixer: Presonus Studiolive 16.4.2 AI 16 channel mixer with 4 effects and 6 aux sends. Includes WiFi for remote control applications - musicians can download the Qmix app to control their own monitor mixes from their smartphones!
- 4 wireless SM58 vocal microphones and stands
- 4 x DI boxes
- 1 x Audio Technica MB/Dk4 4-piece drum mic kit.
- Plenty of xlr cable
- 2 x light bars with 4 LEDs each
- One effect light for the dance floor
- Includes delivery, setup, technician for operation, teardown and pickup from your venue in greater Vancouver.
- Technicians hours as follows: 3 hour load-in/sound check, 4 hour show, 1-2 hour load-out. Total of 9 technician hours included in price. More hours can be purchased for $115/hr.
Typical event timeline example:
|1:00pm||Technician arrives on site with equipment. Load-in. Setup begins|
|2:30pm||Ready for sound check with band or speakers|
|3:30pm||Sound Check complete. Clean up stage and surrounding area|
|4:00pm||Ready for guest arrival. Band and technician off duty|
|8:00pm||Band performance begins. Technician on duty.|
|11:30pm||Performance finished. Strike and load-out begins|
|1:00am||Strike complete. Technician leaves site with equipment.|